Today I will be reviewing Lakme Absolute Sun-Kissed Bronzer.
This is my first bronzer ever. I was searching for a good bronzer for such a long time, but due to unavailability in Indian market and high prices of the high end bronzer I couldn’t buy one. Then I came across this Lakme Absolute Bronzer a couple of months back. Our local store owner convinced me to buy it and I bought this bronzer from nykaa.com with a discount 😀 . But honestly after using I don’t like it that much. To know about its Pros and cons please keep reading.
725/- for 9 gm. (I bought it for 544/-)
It comes with a black cardboard cover and the bronzer in a fiber-glass transparent top and fiber solid black pan, looks really nice and sturdy.
- Luxurious face and body bronzing duo that gives you a natural sun-kissed glow with its micro-fine velvet pearls for a luminosity that lasts for all day.
- Enriched with Vitamin E.
- Dermatologically tested.
The bronzer is divided into dual shades. But both are looking pretty similar on me. It has a similar highlighter shade also called Lakme Absolute Moon-lit Highlighter . You can check the link if you are interested.
It has smooth shimmery texture with orange undertone. Though it is good for Indian skin but sometime it can look weird also if not applied properly. I am summing up all the pros and cons below, so that you could check it out. 🙂
What I like about the product:
- Good pigmentation
- Soft and smooth texture
- Staying power is good
- Good for contouring
- Good for multipurpose use(like eyeshadow, body bronzing, blush etc)
- Perfect for day use
- Quantity is great
- Good for Indian skintone in this price range
What I don’t like:
- I don’t like the product for its orange tone. I would rather prefer a cool toned brown.
- Shimmery particles are there, though it’s really fine shimmer but if it would be a matte finish, it will look more gorgeous.
- Not for deeper skintone beauties, but they can use it as blusher.
- 1 mirror could be a added advantage for the touch ups.
- Not come with any brush or applicator
- Price is a bit higher side with these faults.
It is not a bad product, good for summer glowy look. Can be used as an eye shadow and body bronzer too but avoid using for nose and forehead contouring otherwise your full face will look orangish.
You can give it a try if shimmer is not the issue, but for matte lover like me, I will recommend to skip this bronzer.
I am giving purchse link below for this bronzer. You can check that.